Mood swings management in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Feeling confused or embarrassed by mood swings? Find support at our holistic health practice in Palm Beach Gardens.
- Do you have a tendency to be overly impatient or angry?
- Do you often lose your temper with your children or spouse?
- Are you often depressed for no apparent reason?
- Can you shift from feeling happy to sad in a matter of seconds?
Having frequent mood swings can ruin your relationships, your career and your own happiness. Sometimes, they are the result of treatable hormonal imbalances. Sometimes, it is because of nutritional or vitamin deficiencies, or toxicity, like the accumulation of heavy metals in body tissues, that is causing the drastic ups and downs you're feeling. Often, these problems can be corrected without the use of medications.
PICTURE YOURSELF HAPPY & HEALTHY!
- Experience steady emotions
- Have a positive outlook on life
- Build more fulfilling relationships with friends and family
Sergey Kalitenko, MD doesn’t just treat your symptoms, he treats the underlying cause of your condition. Dr. Kalitenko will review your medical history and conduct a physical exam, and order the tests needed to pinpoint the source of your problem.
Working together, we can help you discover the root causes behind your mood swings and address them. There are a number of options to help you get your emotions under control:
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Balancing neurotransmitter levels
- Learning about nutrition and diet
- Vitamins and minerals support
Call or visit our office today to learn more about how we can help stabilize your mood swings. Our Palm Beach Gardens, Florida location is easily accessible from wherever you are in the Palm Beach Gardens and West Palm Beach areas.