Depression management in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Are you suffering from depression in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida?
Explore therapies for helping with depression
Do your days feel gloomier than in years past? Once you lie down in bed or flop down on the couch, is it hard to find the motivation to get back up again? Do the people and things you used to care about no longer interest you? Do you feel like you’ll never find fulfilling work? Once depression sets in, it can completely take control of your life. However, help is available. The good news is that you have a lot more options than just taking antidepressants.
A variety of factors can cause depression, for example:
- Anxiety and stress
- Low levels of thyroid hormones
- Toxin buildup in blood and body tissues
- A diet with not enough macro- and micronutrients
- Difficult life situations
- Neurotransmitter deficiencies
- Hormone imbalances
Traditional medical doctors will rarely tell you this, but did you know that the best treatment for depression may not come from the pharmacy? Sergey Kalitenko, MD has identified the following helpful methods as alternatives to antidepressant medications, and they can help you restore your mental health:
- Nutrition – learn what food you should (and shouldn’t) eat
- Detoxifying to improve your brain’s functions
- Vitamin and mineral therapy to address deficiencies
- Addressing hormone levels to restore balance
- Boosting neurotransmitters to balance mood and improve brain–body communication
We don’t look for symptoms to treat – instead, we address the underlying causes of your problem. Dr. Kalitenko will thoroughly review your medical history and do a physical examination before ordering the tests needed to identify the root cause of your condition.
Join Sergey Kalitenko, MD in exploring the holistic path that’s right for you. Call today or visit our office in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida! We are easily accessible from anywhere in the West Palm Beach and Palm Beach Gardens areas.