Anger management in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Do you have outbursts of anger you can’t control?
It can be stressful living in a busy metro area like West Palm Beach. But does your anger sometimes blow up, out of proportion to the situation?
- Do find yourself bullying your family and coworkers?
- Do you have outbursts of aggression that include verbal abuse or violence?
- Do you get caught up in the moment and yell at your loved ones only to regret it later?
- Have you ever been angry enough to damage furniture or other objects?
You may be a candidate for anger management if you responded “yes” to any of the above questions. The first step is to find the underlying cause of your rage and frustration. Learning a few stress management techniques isn’t enough. It isn’t just your “personality” or the normal effects of stress. A variety of biological factors can lead to uncontrollable anger:
- Hormonal imbalances such as menopause, andropause and adrenal fatigue
- Toxin overload, like the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland who was actually suffering from mercury poisoning
- Neurotransmitter imbalances
To pinpoint the source of your uncontrollable anger, Sergey Kalitenko, MD can analyze your hormones and metal levels, and he can check for neurotransmitter disturbances. He can provide you with the help you need to:
- End outbursts of rage
- Stop battling with coworkers, clients and family members
- Manage your anger problems
- Be confident of not losing control anymore
- Regain a joyful outlook on life
Don’t wait for another explosive situation! Give us a call today or come see us in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. We are in easy reach from anywhere in the West Palm Beach metro area.